ผู้เขียน หัวข้อ: Red Sox's Pitching Woes Put A Damper on Fenway Park Celebration  (อ่าน 2604 ครั้ง)

0 สมาชิก และ 1 บุคคลทั่วไป กำลังดูหัวข้อนี้

ออฟไลน์ cpletcherjrv420

• กระทู้: 1
  • Popular Vote : 0
Red Sox's Pitching Woes Put A Damper on Fenway Park Celebration
« เมื่อ: เมษายน 21, 2012, 11:48:45 PM »
BOSTON-For Pedro Martinez, coming to the realization that his time like a big-league pitcher experienced handed was not straightforward. Asked to revisit the motives guiding his retirement, former teammate Kevin Millar chimed in and mentioned, "He's prosperous."       

At that,nike free run|
cheap nike free run|
 . Martinez laughed and mentioned, "No, it wasn't that. We have been rich for a very long time."       

The true reason came to Martinez back in 2009, when, immediately after four injury-wracked a long time with the Mets, he came back again from an harm to his shoulder and signed with Philadelphia in mid-July, attempting a comeback. Martinez finished 5-1 that yr, with a 3.63 Period, but some thing wasn't very right throughout his stint with the Phillies.       

"I noticed myself leasing an apartment," Martinez explained on Friday below at Fenway Park. "Not getting in your own home, really. Not getting time with any household members, as it was so late in the time, there was no time for you to deliver any loved ones members. You find yourself by yourself, ironing your outfits yet again and you also find yourself moving your car and parking and driving by yourself home late in the evening following currently being within the highway. After accomplishing what I reached in baseball, I felt like after all I accomplished in baseball, I felt like if I was planning to go through all of that in order to obtain a bit a lot more, I would relatively not."